April 13, 2012

...To Rick Santorum Dropping Out Of The 2012 Presidential Race

Rick Santorum, you have proven once and for all to the entire nation that you are, have always been, and shall always be a LOSER!  First off, only LOSERS! wear sweater vests.  Ever see me in a sweater vest?  No, because I'm a winner!  Winners wear hand-tailored Armani suits, not sweater vests, and I wear hand-tailored Armani suits.  Second, you kept telling people your exact plans before getting elected; only a LOSER! reveals all of his plans before he gets the job!  Did I tell any of my wives that they'd be getting kicked to the curb shortly after I got bored with them, or that I'd carefully worded the prenups to deny them everything except whatever cheap, ratty sweatsuits they had in the closet when I did so?  No, because I'm a winner!  And why do you only have one wife, anyway?  Sure, Mitt Romney might only have one wife, but at least his religion allows him to have more than one unlike yours.

It's pretty obvious that you've never once spent time in the private sector, for you just didn't have the killer instinct necessary to go through whomever and whatever you have to in order to achieve your goals.  This is why you're a LOSER!  So enjoy your LOSER! life, LOSER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your hate mail will be graded and possibly used as material for future posts.