April 05, 2012

...To Gloria Allred And All The LOSERS! Complaining About My Comments To Her On Jenna Talackova

You'd think it would be pretty obvious to all you LOSERS! by now that when you're as rich and as awesome as I am you don't need to learn how to talk to women like they're people like those LOSER! pickup artists would have you believe.  Since money talks, and boy do I have a lot of money, women just fall right in line when I show up and beg to see my genitals; it's why I've had three wives, all of whom are brainless bimbos unlike Gloria, and why I keep dumping them like the LOSERS! they are once I'm done with them for another brainless bimbo.  Why else would I have gotten involved with the Miss Universe beauty pageant when it's become completely obsolete and pointless in the 21st century?  It sure as hell ain't because it's a sound business investment, it's so I can go find my next wife with relative ease without having to drive around looking for those women who whistle at sailors asking "Hey baby, ya wanna go out?"  It's a lesson I hope my soft-handed sons will take to heart, even after I kicked their mothers to the curb with nothing but a demand for alimony even though I was their sugar daddy during the entire marriage.

So again, to all you LOSER! pickup artists out there: being nice to women and sweet-talking them into bed just marks you as a LOSER! because you don't have as much money as I do.  Try getting some money and not spending it on stuff like food and housing; instead spend it on investing in my next real estate project--what, you thought I put up my own money for that?  You never put up your own money in business, you get LOSERS! to do that for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your hate mail will be graded and possibly used as material for future posts.