March 31, 2012

...To Everyone Who Played Mega Millions Hoping To Win That $640 Million Jackpot

I just want to say that you're all LOSERS!  Not just because you lost, but because you tried to get rich by playing the lottery!  Even if you won the jackpot, you're still a LOSER! because only LOSERS! think they can get rich that way!  I didn't get rich that way, I got rich by inheriting it from my LOSER! parents!

Why are my parents LOSERS! like you?  Because they worked day and night racking up the bucks, but died before they could enjoy any of it!  What kind of lesson is that to teach my soft-handed sons or my gorgeous daughter?  Inheriting is the purest form of capitalism, and if you disagree then you're a LOSER!

1 comment:

  1. Donald, you're absolutely right! I didn't make my millions by scratching off some sort of dadgum ticket; I earned it the old fashioned way - taking speed and working 36 hours a day. Dancing, singing and acting my damn pants off, not to mention trying to convince Judy Garland to let me take her somewhere over the rainbow - a full time job in itself, I'll have you know. Why, that lousy bitch was sealed up tighter than the Hoover Dam... unless your name was Ty Power, that rotten so-and-so.

    Anyhoo, keep up the good work! America is counting on you!

    ReplyDelete

Your hate mail will be graded and possibly used as material for future posts.