September 18, 2012

...To Mitt Romney Saying That 47% Of Potential Voters Are Government-Dependent Victims

More and more these days I start to think that I should jump back into the race for President because of this LOSER! Mitt Romney.  Of course anybody who doesn't pay income taxes is a government-dependent victim, but we don't go saying this!  Take a look at me: I don't pay any income taxes thanks to creative accounting and the fact that every business I own fails to turn a profit, I can't keep the poors from breaking into my various mansions to steal all my gold and jewels without the police department, and I'm constantly being tormented by LOSERS! like Seth Myers and David Letterman and Jon Stewart!  It'll be a miracle if Mitt Romney wins any state other than Utah at this rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your hate mail will be graded and possibly used as material for future posts.